(Deze sessies worden in het Nederlands gegeven)
As mother and partner we only want one thing: that our children and husbands are happy!
We want to talk, laugh, cry and grow up with them. In practice, every day we see that we have many challenges and that many things are more complex than we thought.
We talk every day, but in the end can we understand each other well?
Communicating on this subject is essential as a family.
Many of us wonder: how do we do that?
We invite you to discover together the life philosophy of Connecting Communication, inspired by Marshall Rosenberg. In this introduction, we invite you to first get to know ourselves better and then to get a taste of our approach to Connecting Communication.
How much does it cost?
For you, it's for free :-)
Some sessions are online - see dates below
Offline venue: Acacialaan 10, 9070 Destelbergen
The sessions are held with a maximum of 7 participants because we value intimacy and the quality of our connection.
What can you expect from us?
1. Your registration information will be kept until 2 weeks after the session.
2. You are welcome from 19h15. This way we can guarantee a maximum spread when you enter.
3. When entering our house, you will be asked to clean your hands with desinfectant gel.
4. The doors will be open as much as possible to avoid contact.
5. All chairs are at 1,5 meter distance from each other.
6. If the weather is fine, the session will take place outside, please take this into account.
What do we expect from you?
1. We ask you to be on time.
2. If you have the slightest suspicion of being ill, you will stay at home. We will then look at the alternatives together.
3. Bring your own mouth mask and any gloves you may need.
4. Bring your own pen and paper.
5. Unfortunately we can't offer you anything to drink or eat, bring what you like with you.
6. Respect the Corona measures towards the other participants and the trainers.
The sessions are in Dutch. French and English sessions are possible too. Contact us for more information.
Take the first small step and choose a date on which you can attend an introduction:
What after the introduction?
You will be able to follow a journey on Connecting Communication.
We created this journey as a moment of relaxation, warmth, laughter, trust and inspiration where you can ask all your questions about yourself and your family.